Friday, May 29, 2009

Forces That Restore Liberty - Oath Keepers

These are some of the bravest men I know.

Ten Orders We Will Not Obey
I remember taking the oath the on July 16th, 1985. Right before I boarded a plane that was to take me to Parris Island. That oath asked me to; "support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic" I remembered how it made me feel. Like I had finally become an adult and Citizen of this country.
Stewart Rhodes, Founder of Oath Keepers - Speech at Lexington Green, April 19, 2009
OATH KEEPERS:
Military, Veterans, and peace officers who will honor their oaths to defend the Constitution, will NOT “just follow orders,” will stand for liberty, and will save the Republic, so help us God. Our motto is:
"Not on Our Watch!"
 blog it

No comments: