Sunday, May 24, 2009

My Memorial Day Tribute

I cannot say it better than Jackson did. A great song with moving lyrics.

-I have prayed for America
-I was made for America
-It's in my blood and in my bones
-By the dawn's early light
-By all I know is right
-We're going to reap what we have sown

Many other great lines in that song worth hearing.

Then check out...
1. War is a Racket (9 min video).
and
2. Ignorance is Strength (a short excerpt from 1984 book)

You can find them on my blog.
http://robertcoss.com/blog/

I think exposing the truth behind war is one of the greatest things we can do for those who were killed.
clipped from robertcoss.com
I came across this song around Memorial Day and thought it would be a good song to
send around.  It still speaks truth to our problems.  It has many lines of truth
running through it but my favorite is “The thing I wonder about the Dads and Moms,
Who send their sons to the Vietnams...
 blog it

No comments: