Sunday, February 15, 2009

Man Stops IRS Lien on Bank Account

for free tutorials, movies, and tips click here http://tinyurl.com/cp5o9y
Man Stops IRS Lien on Bank Account with Jurisdictionary!
I had been fighting the IRS for years. They claimed I owed several thousand dollars, yet they repeatedly ignored my demands for a complete assessment as mandated by law and the IRS code.

One day I received a notice from Wachovia bank, where I had a savings account, that the IRS served them with a "Notice of Levy / Lien". They told me they were wiping out my account and giving it to the IRS!

And, within the week they did just that.

I promptly sued Wachovia for civil theft.

They sent one of their 100 or so lawyers they keep on retainer to oppose me.

Without responding to their vacuous arguments, I noticed the court of "Schultz vs. IRS", US Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit, wherein it was ruled that a "Notice of Lien or Levy" is NOT a lien or levy. I argued that a lawful lien or levy must have a federal property seizure warrant signed by a federal judge to be valid. The IRS routinely skips this step.

 blog it

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is this man who won this case?
What is his case number and which court was this action filed in?
Will someone please post info that verifies if this is a real case ASAP?
Or is this a hoax?
Thanks,
V., one of the people

Robert Coss said...

From what I know it is conceivable that it is true. I ran into the story when it was given as a testimony from the source given. Here is a course I've set up showing again how this is conceivable. http://tinyurl.com/rcf7qp

We live in the dark ages. We feel the oppression but don't know where it is coming from. Slowly we are learning how to fight back.