Friday, April 4, 2008

Why I Choose Alternative Medicine for my Leukemia

clipped from radio.weblogs.com
It would be fair for one to ask why I am so willing to bet my life on  Alternative Health.

  1. I have a strong belief in the ability of my immune system to keep me healthy as long as I provide my body with the proper nutrients.
  2. I have a strong distrust for the conventional cancer treatments that are so invasive to the body.
  3. I have a strong distrust for the conventional cancer treatments that cause so much damage to the body. 
  4. I have a strong distrust for the methodology that embraces denial of information to a cancer patient.
  5. I am a liberal at heart and I have a very strong distrust of the conventional medical paradigm that so callously denies services to the poor.
  6. I am very distrustful of the obscene emphasis placed on profits by the medical system.
  7. My initial results are very hearting and encourage me to carry on with my Alternative Health Care program.
  8. The leading cause of death in America is the medical system. Hellooooooooo? Is anybody home?
 blog it

No comments: